How are Famous People Good Learners?
WAL how to stretch our IMITATION learning muscle.
- Choose a famous person.
- Agnetha Fältskog.
- How is your person a role model for learning?
- Teaches her group members strategies to become better singers and to appear on stage properly with a smile and always have a strong powerful voice.
- What learning muscles do you think they are they strongest at? Why? Perseverance. Because they have enough courage to get up on stage and sing in front of big crowds. Imitation. Because they would have had to learn off each other to make the concert more exciting. Imaging. Agnetha sometimes wrote her own songs so she would have to put her thinking cap on.
- What beliefs, values, attitudes and behaviour helped them to achieve?
- It would be hard to sing with a group of strangers and you would have to argue lots to make things possible. They had to learn different languages to perform in different countries.
- Create a poster (can be digital) of your famous person with all of the above.