Monday, June 19, 2017

Reading

Hi welcome back to my reading blog I did a blog about a story I read called Soccer star I hope you like it!                
Image result for hello
Reading task 
                                                         
                   



⚽ Soccer star ⚽
Page 18 
Maybe you will be a natural too   You will never know unless you try  Too much TV and co computer games
Page 19
Took him to the shops  Your first practice is Tuesday night
Page 20
No use being half hearted    Untangle those feet and focus on the ball   He has a hidden talent
Page 21
Doing it for your own good don't you want to make me proud?
Mum will be good at tennis 


Page 18
Don't like soccer    It's dumb  Don't want to anyway
Page 19
Whatever   Too much gear
Page 20
Scared nervous Don't know what to do
Page 21
No goals   Tidiest uniform of the year 

No comments:

Post a Comment