Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Imaginary blog post world adventures 1

My adventures will be trekking around the world and so will my blog...


Eiffel tower adventure.
"I'm so bored!" I said lying on my bed looking at the blank wall. "Go in the cupboard and look at my traveling photos mum yelled back. "Ehh" I groaned back, feeling cramped with a slight headache. I opened the cupboard and bought out the first book, it was a creamish colour with light purple patterns, and in the middle there was a picture of the Eiffel tower at night time with all the pretty lights. I held it up to my nose and smelt it, it was an old mustardy smell like it hadn't been read in ages. I opened the first page and it was a photo of my mum in Paris with my dad, the date was 2000, I rubbed my finger over the photo, it felt smooth, I felt relaxed, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep... 


Suddenly I woke up, I smelt vanilla straight away I knew I was in Paris. I rushed to my shutters and opened them and then I could see the wonderful view of Paris, I stared at it for like, 10 minutes and then I rushed out the door with my adventure bag. Running downstairs to the kitchen to get my breakfast I could get a little picture in my head of what was in the kitchen, croissants with jam and butter, and coffee and tea. One of the smells I recognized was the coffee bean smell, so I knew there was coffee, then there was another smell, one that I had never smelt before, it had a fishy smell and I felt like I was going to throw up. In the kitchen I knew what the smell was it was Sea snails, the sea snails weren't moving or anything but they were still really disgusting. "I'll stick to the croissant and the tea please." I said. But instead of English coming out of my mouth it was french so in french I said "Je vais coller le croissant et le thé s'il vous plaît." I had an amazing breakfast and it fulled me up so I went outside and had some fresh air "C'est tellement merveilleux" I shouted, which meant "It's so wonderful" in English.

The thing I wanted to do first was climb the Eiffel tower of course. I got to the ticket line, well it wasn't really a line it was a few people who wanted to experience the same as me. I got my ticket and I ran up the first few stairs, then I got tired so l decided to walk. "704 escaliers à parcourir" I sighed, which meant "704 more steps to go". When I was at the top I looked at the amazing view for half an hour and a drew a map of Paris to keep for when I go home. Speaking of home, how did I get here? When will I go back? I started to panic "Oh mon Dieu" ("Which means oh my gosh" in English). I went down the elevator this time because the stairs were too tiring,"Ne paniquez pas, ne paniquez pas" I told myself (Which means "Don't panic, don't panic" in English).

It was getting dark and I was now really calm, so I went out to get some dinner, I had a nice ratatouille (Remember that cartoon? It was made by a Parisian rat) and to finish that off I had some Profiteroles (fancy word for yummy Christmas tree looking dessert made of marshmallows). Then I sat down looking at my map where should I go tomorrow?
Anyway I tucked myself into bed and fell into a deep sleep...

To be continued...

Displaying IMG_20170711_154040.jpg






Displaying IMG_20170711_153630.jpg



Displaying IMG_20170711_153600.jpg


Displaying IMG_20170711_153556.jpg




Displaying IMG_20170711_153518.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment