Monday, July 24, 2017

Sea monkeys Day 1

Day 1 of Sea Monkeys.
We went to toy world and bought some Sea monkeys for $30, you can have the choice between sea monkeys or sea dragons. You can also call sea monkeys brine shrimp. It takes up to five days for them to hatch and then turn into sea monkeys and then you have to feed them. The food and eggs come with the pack so you won't have to worry about buying them separately. You need the temperature 26 degrees not higher or lower or they can take up to 7 days to hatch.
So we poured in the bottled water and the water salt thing that came with the pack and poured that in too and then we waited and waited for 24 hours. With the turkey baster we aired out the tank and then we put the eggs in and waited for five days but nothing happened...

2 comments:

  1. Its so funny that you have Sea Monkeys. When I was a kid, I remember lying in bed looking at old comics in my Nana and Grandpop's house and I saw this ad for Sea Monkeys
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/56755/16-amazing-facts-about-sea-monkeys
    They looked amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look on the website...

      Delete