Friday, June 24, 2016

P.B.L-Christina -pet Enclosure

Christina’s House Mouse Enclosure
My Creature is a…
House Mouse.
Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
My House Mouse needs ramps, tunnels, a Mouse wheel, string to chew on and a bed to sleep in.
It also needs activities to keep it busy ,food,water.
Lastly some space to run around in because they are really tiny and they need lots of space to run around in.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:
It needs a Hamster wheel, a two story ramp, toys and a little maze for it to go through.
What I am pleased about:
I am pleased with Hamster wheel and the ramps and the tunnels and the maze to go through.
What I have found tricky:
What I found tricky was... finding a stand for my Hamster wheel and gluing the ramps together and gluing the roof bit on because I burned my finger and it stung.
What I would like to improve:
Next time I would improve to cover up the holes properly and and not rush to be more careful with the glue-gun putting less more hay in the bed and also not put string in the bed.


Christina.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment